First Aid Training Course | Essential Program | 1 Day
We deliver our promise of the best training to our customers.
This course will provide essential knowledge and skills in emergency care for people who do not wish to participate in a competency program.
- Assess an emergency situation and describe the priorities in emergency planning
- Describe the correct procedure to summon assistance, including EMS (Ambulance Service)
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of emergency action principles (DR. CAB)
- Demonstrate knowledge and practice of basic life support skills, including of CPR and Choking
- Demonstrate the management of bleeding and wounds
- Demonstrate the management of burns and scalds
Who Should Attend
- OSH Practitioners
- Safety & Health Personnel
- Security Personnel
- Human Resource Personnel
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- All levels of employees and interested individuals
- Physically and mentally fit
- Free from blood borne infections diseases, e.g. Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS
- Free to leave their work immediately to respond to an emergency
The Training Approach and Methologies
- Informative, dynamic & highly engaging presentation
- Interactive and fun
- User friendly handouts
- Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
- Hands-On experience
- Having completed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training.
Delivery of Certificate
- Certificate will be delivered to the client's correspondence address within 21 working days after course completion.
Validity of Certificate
- Without retraining, complete knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended.