Occupational First Aid & CPR Training Course | Basic Program | 2 Days
We deliver our promise of the best training to our customers.
This training provides the skills and knowledge to enable a first aider to provide an initial response to an emergency in line with practised actions, the AHA guideline.
- Identify hazards to the health and safety of the first aider and others in an emergency situation.
- Assess the casualty, identify injuries and determine the need for assistance
- Apply first aid treatment and correct procedures for CPR
- Communicate and report details of the incident
- Apply the principle of Universal Precautions while delivering the responsibility to protect the first-aiders from acquiring blood borne pathogen e.g. Hepatitis B and HIV
Who Should Attend
- OSH Practitioners
- Safety & Health Personnel
- Security Personnel
- Human Resource Personnel
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- All levels of employees and interested individuals
- Physically and mentally fit
- Free from blood borne infections diseases, e.g. Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDS
- Free to leave their work immediately to respond to an emergency
The Training Approach and Methologies
- Informative, dynamic & highly engaging presentation
- Interactive and fun
- User friendly handouts
- Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
- Hands-On experience
- Participants are required to sit for theory
- Administer practical evaluation following skills checklist
- Having completed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Proficiency & Course Completion Card.
Delivery of Certificate
- Certificate will be delivered to the client's correspondence address within 21 working days after course completion.
Validity of Certificate
- Both Certificate of Proficiency and Course Completion Card are only valid for 3 years from the date of examination, thereafter the participants need to undergo refresher training for re-certification purpose.